Friday, March 20, 2015

Stretch Your Dies, Day 5

I pick up so many great techniques and ideas from the Online Card Classes...but every once in a while, an idea is so fun that I just can't stop.  Today was one of those days.  I didn't get past Dawn's video and had to stop and play.  I used the Tim Holtz spritzer to get my air brush look. 


The white examples include Distress Spray Stain in Brushed Pewter and the examples on Kraft card stock included a gold paint pen in the spritzer.


And I still have the masks so there are undoubtedly more color combinations on the horizon.

Stamp/die combination:  Hero Arts/Sizzix Antique Flowers and Butterflies
Sentiments:  SimonSaysStamp Handwritten Greetings
Small Butterfly die:  Impression Obsession Butterfly Set

Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments: