Sunday, April 12, 2015

Deco Sheets and Butterflies!

I am enjoying playing with the new supplies that just came in the mail.  I saw a video about the new Tim Holtz Deco Sheets so had to throw them into my cart.  Wooo...the glimmer is fabulous and doesn't rub off like glitter.  It tears like paper but feels more like vinyl and is very thin.


The butterfly was stamped on a sheet of watercolor paper that was wetted, then spritzed with Abandoned Coral and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Markers.  Love that technique that I picked up in Tim Holtz's April 2015 Tag. 

I will be using this stamp and die cut set a lot...who doesn't need more butterflies?

The background layer was colored with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Stain.

Thanks for taking a look!

Butterfly Stamp/Die:  Tim Holtz/Sizzix Limitations

Hello Die:  Avery Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment