Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Angels, Part 1

Every year I recommit to starting my Christmas cards early....perhaps this will be the year!  To get me kickstarted, I thought it would be fun to participate in the Merry Monday challenge so here goes my first two posts for this challenge.

The challenge was to use angels or cherubs.  I happened to see a blog (can't remember which one) that used outline stickers for watercoloring.  Since I had over-purchased outline stickers years ago, I pulled out my folder and found a couple of angel stickers.

The image was colored with Twinkling H2Os.  I wanted to keep it simple to let the angel shine through.  One note...the silver panel is metal tape mounted on cardstock...one of my favorite purchases from the hardware store.  Once mounted on cardstock, it can be embossed, die cut or colored with alcohol ink or markers.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment