Monday, May 25, 2015

Another Thank You Card

While I had the die out, I decided to use another image that I had recently colored.  I  watercolored the flowers (love this new Tim Holtz stamp!) with Abandoned Coral and Worn Lipstick Distress Markers so I carried that theme throughout the card.




The "Thanks" was sponged with the same two colors of Distress Ink then spritzed with water and Brushed Pewter Distress Stain.  I mounted the flowers on a sheet of fun foam and raised a portion of the "Thanks" block with fun foam as well.


The silver section was embossed with a new folder...I have never gotten such a deep impression.  It is truly spectacular!  ...and it is 6X6 to provide maximum flexibility!  I added a couple of strips cut from the "Thanks" block for the top and the bottom of the card.

I will be entering this in the SimonSaysStamp Monday Challenge to make a thank you card.

Thanks for taking a look!

Irene

Die:  My Favorite Things Many Thanks
Stamp:  Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz Flower Garden
Embossing Folder: WeR Memory Keepers Next Level Woven

1 comment:

  1. This is so very pretty and the flowers are so beautifully coloured and work so well with the embossed strip down the side! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog... :)

    ReplyDelete